NewLife Women’s World Forum was created for women to have safe discussions on topics that empower them. The forum is geared towards building stronger women, stronger families, and stronger communities. Strength, beauty, gifts, and tenacity is unique in every woman and our goal is to channel these qualities and virtues to the right channel where they can be maximized through our forums and programs. We believe that women have been making tremendous progress over the years, despite all the opposition, misfortune, brokenness they have encountered.
NewLife Women’s World Forum is:
- A safe space where women are given the opportunity to share their story, inspire others and given a platform to develop their self-worth and dignity.
- A space where women are free from intimidation and judgment whilst expressing themselves and at the same time drawing strength from other women.
- A space where doubts, questions, and uncertainty can find a lasting solution through answers that will end all misunderstanding and cloudy judgment about issues affecting women.
- A space where women can be motivated to dream again by pursuing their God given potentials and skills while having the guidance, they need to achieve their dreams and empowerment for the task that lies ahead
- A space for women helping women to be the best they can.
Our goal: It is to provide women with workshops/forum to improve their economic independence and self-esteem while empowering them to effect change within their communities. The objective is to empower recently immigrated women, providing them with skills to assist them in establishing financial and emotional independence in their new lives.
Our speakers: NewLife utilizes speakers from our network of empowered, professional women and men. These are successful women and men from various ethno-cultural communities, who have faced challenges like the participants. They provide training and address issues faced by newcomers that resided in Canada and women from difficult economic circumstances.
Our Focus: We focus creating a higher quality of life, by building self-esteem and self-sufficiency in women while promoting empowerment.
Topics discussed in our forum include financial management, healthy lifestyles, entrepreneurship, job search/interview skills, networking, successful communication, civic engagement, self-care, and many more.
NewLife Women’s World Forum is also expanding to countries in Africa especially Gambia with our empowerment program for women who need our experience and expertise. We will conduct online forums via Zoom connecting with women of all levels of society.
We have developed a Vocational Training and Entrepreneurship, program providing sewing classes
(Fashion and Design) which includes facilitating networking, mentorship, marketing, and sales opportunities to assist beneficiaries launch their own business. We realized due to the Pandemic lots of women especially single mothers are faced with lots of challenges due to loss of employment.